Monday, May 25, 2015

Here we go...

So much is going on and it's all happening in my head. But to keep things simple for tonight I'll explain why I've started this blog.  The other day I read a FaceBook post by Lysa Terkeurst, an amazing women of God who I'm pretty sure can read my mind, she talked about being disconnect from God and how sometimes we simply check things off a good Christian checklist.  You know, things like praying, reading your bible, going to church, that sort of thing. But the truth is I've been so disconnect that I'm not even doing those things.  I attend church but my hearts not in it.  I think about God and Jesus but I don't seek them. And the truth is I am STRUGGLING.  In every area of my life I am struggling.  As a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a friend.  So tonight I decided instead of grabbing a random notebook or binder I would start a blog to document my journey as I seek HIM.  

Heavenly Father, I ask you now to forgive me.  For not seeking you, for not putting you first, for simply not trusting in you.  I ask Lord that you start a transformation in my heart. I pray that you will show me all my sin attitudes that are preventing me from connecting with you.  I ask you for wisdom to see your truth in what I read. In Jesus' name I pray Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment